Woodbridge's Bull Inn hopes for outdoor seating area next year
- Credit: The Bull Inn Woodbridge
The Bull Inn in Woodbridge has put in a licensing application to have a seating area outdoors next year.
The Temporary Pavement Licence would allow the pub to put 8 tables and 32 chairs out until 9pm.
The application would replace an existing loading bay and replace it with a new length of 'No Waiting at Anytime' double yellow lines.
A new loading bay would be added slightly further down the road.
In a post on Facebook the pub said: "Thank you for the fantastic support for our mission to make the front of The Bull a more attractive and safer area for our guests, pedestrians and road users.
"Following constructive discussions with Suffolk County Council, we would like to get a consensus view from the residents and businesses around the square. We understand that parking is a divisive issue but a solution is required that works for the majority."
You can email your thoughts to email@example.com up until November 1.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 5 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 6 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 9 Suffolk man with sexual interest in children is jailed
- 10 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005