ITV The Durrells star Milo Parker celebrates top GCSE grades
- Credit: Archant
He is better known to viewers of ITV’s The Durrells as Gerald - but actor Milo Parker also achieved top GCSE grades this year at a Suffolk school.
The Farlingaye School student achieved 8 and 7 grades in English and history respectively, with Milo saying: "The hard work has paid off, which is really nice.
"I'm very relieved as it means I can complete the A-levels that I wanted to do - history, English language, psychology and politics."
Despite his young age, the Woodbridge youngster has already carved out a very successful career in the acting world.
He has also enjoyed success in the film industry, including a lead part in Mr Holmes with Sir Ian McKellan and a role in Mrs Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children alongside Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson.
You may also want to watch:
He started going to a drama club after enjoying a school play when he was younger, which led to him being signed for an agency.
"I love acting," he said. "You get to go to some amazing places, meet some amazing people.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening
"It's fantastic, I love it."
Milo is now flying to the south of France for a well earned holiday with his family.