ITV The Durrells star Milo Parker celebrates top GCSE grades
- Credit: Archant
He is better known to viewers of ITV’s The Durrells as Gerald - but actor Milo Parker also achieved top GCSE grades this year at a Suffolk school.
The Farlingaye School student achieved 8 and 7 grades in English and history respectively, with Milo saying: "The hard work has paid off, which is really nice.
"I'm very relieved as it means I can complete the A-levels that I wanted to do - history, English language, psychology and politics."
Despite his young age, the Woodbridge youngster has already carved out a very successful career in the acting world.
He has also enjoyed success in the film industry, including a lead part in Mr Holmes with Sir Ian McKellan and a role in Mrs Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children alongside Judi Dench and Samuel L. Jackson.
He started going to a drama club after enjoying a school play when he was younger, which led to him being signed for an agency.
"I love acting," he said. "You get to go to some amazing places, meet some amazing people.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
"It's fantastic, I love it."
Milo is now flying to the south of France for a well earned holiday with his family.