Heveningham Hall host indie band The Feeling for fireworks extravaganza
- Credit: Archant
Heveningham Hall will be hosting indie rocking royalty The Feeling at their annual fireworks display.
The Grade I listed Georgian mansion, near Halesworth, opens its gates on November 2 for one of the most spectacular fireworks displays in Suffolk. The event, which is held in the estate's 6,000-acre parkland, will also see Little Sister and Morganway take to the stage for a stellar line-up of live music & entertainment that goes on late into the evening.
The live music begins as soon as the gates open at 4.30pm when the huge bonfire is lit, with the spectacular fireworks display taking place between 7pm and 8pm.
There is also a traditional funfair including dodgem cars, a helter skelter, bars, plus fishand& chips, hog roast, BBQ and a variety of other tasty local foods.
All of the proceeds from the fireworks show will be going to local charities, with no expense taken to cover the cost of the fireworks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £30 per car in advance or £35 per car on the night. Adults on foot are £10 on the night and £5 for children.
Advance tickets are available at the Halesworth Wine Shop, Halesworth Golf Club, The Huntingfield Arms, Laxfield Co-op and online here
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 10 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search