The popular black and white theme returns for this week’s Suffolk iWitness challenge
- Credit: heather tanner
Everything had a monochrome feel in this week’s Suffolk iWitness challenge of black and white.
It was a hard one to judge this week with the black and white theme proving to be popular.
Peter Cutts sent in a brilliant photograph snapped at Clacton Air Show of the Red Arrows mid display, with the black and white effect giving more detail to the contrails left behind.
Mick Webb was another that used the black and white theme particularly well to add a dark and sombre feel to his shot of Jetty Street at night in Cromer.
There can only be one winner, and this week that is Heather Tanner who sent a picture of a French Bulldog standing on the beach sea wall.
You may also want to watch:
Next week’s iWitness challenge is circles.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member – and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon