These are the companies offering the highest salaries in the UK
- Credit: PA
Finance and tech firms dominate a list of the highest paying companies in the UK, offering median salaries of between £80,000 and £110,000 a year, a study shows.
US cloud computing company Salesforce were found to be the best payers (£110,000), followed by Facebook (£95,600), consultants McKinsey (£92,800), Deutsche Bank (£90,000) and software firm SAP (£90,000).
Jobs site Glassdoor said its annual salary report found that most of the top payers had their global headquarters outside the UK.
Dr Andrew Chamberlain of Glassdoor said: 'The big guns in tech and finance still dominate when it comes to large salaries in the UK.
'Bankers tend to get pretty hefty bonuses, since successful traders can bring huge company returns, and tech salaries tend to be high because of a shortage in specialist skills such as data science and software engineering.'
You may also want to watch:
Other firms in the top 10 were the Royal Bank of Canada (£85,000), Macquarie Group (£83,000), Microsoft (£81,010), Nomura International (£80,000) and Credit Suisse (£80,000).
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move