Pedestrian in north Essex dies after collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A man hit by a car in north Essex has died in hospital.
Essex Police were called around 10.20pm on Friday, November 2 with reports that a pedestrian had been hit by a silver Citroen Xsara Picasso in Colchester Road, Thorpe-le-Soken.
Officers and paramedics arrived and the pedestrian, a man aged in his 30s, was taken to hospital by air ambulance where he later died.
No arrests have been made as a result of the collision.
Essex Police would like to talk to anyone who was in the area around the time of the collision and has dashcam footage or information.
You may also want to watch:
They ask the public to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting incident 1361.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 3 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 9 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 10 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan