A12 blocked after crash involving three cars
- Credit: Archant
The A12 is blocked following a crash at the junction with the A144 north of Darsham.
Emergency services were called to the incident at 2.40pm.
The A12 is currently blocked northbound and southbound at the Bramfield Road junction.
Two vehicle were directly involved in the crash; a Vauxhall Astra and a Ford Galaxy Ghia. A third vehicle, a Toyota Yaris, was also damaged.
One of the vehicles ended up in a ditch and the other in a layby.
You may also want to watch:
There is traffic building in the area and drivers have been warned to avoid the area.
It’s not clear if any injuries have been sustained as a result of the crash at this time.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge