Three fire crews sent to suspicious house blaze in Leiston
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is underway to determine the cause of a house fire in Leiston.
Three fire crews were sent to the blaze in Crown Street at around 4.25pm.
The East of England Ambulance Service attended but no one required any medical help, a spokeswoman said.
Two fire crews, one from Leiston and another from Aldeburgh, were initially sent, and then another crew from Samundham was called as it was thought that someone may have been inside the house.
However, at 5pm it was confirmed that all of the occupants were safe.
You may also want to watch:
The blaze was under control by 5.20pm.
Suffolk Constabulary was also in attendance.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
A fire investigation will now take place to determine what caused the fire.