Three injured after car strikes property wall in Brett Avenue, Hadleigh
- Credit: Su Anderson
Police were called to a crash in Hadleigh this morning after a car collided with a property.
Officers were alerted shortly after 11.30am to the incident in Brett Avenue where a Vauxhall Astra was believed to have collided through a fence and become stuck between a brick wall and fence.
Firefighters from Suffolk Fire and Rescue were called as it was believed that the driver was trapped in the vehicle.
The woman driving and two passengers were all conscious when paramedics arrived.
The driver had reported neck pain and a graze to the knee, while the passenger in the front had complained of stomach and chest pains.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said a girl thought to be aged around four-years-old had also suffered superficial neck injuries.
A structural engineer has been called to ensure the property is safe, while gas and electric engineers had also been called as it is believed some power lines may also have been damaged.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car