Three inmates on the run from Hollesley
THREE men serving time for burglary at Hollesley Bay prison have gone missing.Peter Graham, who was serving a six-and-a-half year sentence, went for a break from his work placement in Ipswich on Monday and did not return.
THREE men serving time for burglary at Hollesley Bay prison have gone missing.
Peter Graham, who was serving a six-and-a-half year sentence, went for a break from his work placement in Ipswich on Monday and did not return.
The 47-year-old, who was due for release in July, has links with Bradford, in Yorkshire.
James Delahoyde, 30, and Ian Boarder, 34, who were serving five and 14 years respectively for burglary, failed to return from day releases.
You may also want to watch:
Delahoyde, who has connections in Buckinghamshire and Middlesex, went missing on Tuesday, while Boarder, who is thought to be in the Peterborough area, has not been seen since Saturday.
Anyone who may have seen them, or who may have information about where they are now, should call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk