Three men injured after a early morning disturbance near Chicago Rock Cafe in Chelmsford
Three men were reportedly injured after an early morning disturbance outside a venue in Chelmsford.
Officers were called to the alleged fracas in Moulsham Street at 2.40am on Sunday, which involved a group of people outside Chicago Rock Cafe, who later moved to Baddow Road, near Pizza Express.
A 25-year-old man from the Brentwood area suffered a fractured jaw after he was allegedly approached from behind, punched in the face and had his head was stamped on.
A 30-year-old man from Chelmsford was also reportedly approached from behind and punched in the face, breaking his jaw.
And a 28-year-old man from the Maldon area was again said to have been approached from behind, dragged to the ground and suffered a broken arm.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 23 and 36, from Chelmsford, were arrested in connection with the incident.
They were bailed until May 7, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
Witnesses and anyone with information is asked to call Pc Ray Hull on 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org