Three of the best-paid job vacancies in Suffolk - will you be applying for any of these posts?
- Credit: Archant
Are you looking for a change in direction, a career move or simply a new challenge?
Here we bring you the best paid vacancies currently on offer in Suffolk.
For more jobs in Suffolk, see Jobs24 here
Commercial Manager (Estimating Lead), Suffolk - £60,000 to £65,000
One of the countrys top contracting groups, working on projects worth £10m Bedfordshire, Anglia, Herts, Oxfordshire and Suffolk, is seeking a new commercial manager.
They are looking for a key addition to their team, someone that can lead a small estimating function.
You may also want to watch:
For this role you will have either worked as an estimator on civil engineering, building or surfacing projects, or you will have come from a quantity aurveying background with knowledge of NEC contracts, post contract award.
You will work closely with the contracts director taking joint responsibility for capturing commercial opportunities, work with the commercial manager to ensure that contractual risks are identified and mitigated.
- 1 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 Takeaway owner fined £3.5k after series of food hygiene breaches
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
Finally, you will lead and inspire a talented team, and take responsibility for their continued development.
Technical Officer - MoD estates, Suffolk - £300 per day
successful candidate will have responsibility for liaising and coordinating with key internal and external stakeholders in a multi discipline environment requiring good verbal and written communication skills.
Duties may include but are not limited to: Management and procurement of repairs, planned maintenance, refurbishment and infrastructure installation projects. as well as entering details of works into computer databases.
You will be qualified in either a construction or building services (M or E) related subject: You MUST hold current MoD SC level security clearance (Please do not apply without it).
BI Consultant/Developer, Ipswich - £300 to £350 per day
This is a three-month contract with an immediate requirement in the Suffolk area.
An experienced BI consultant or developer is needed to work on the creation of a complex data solution within a fast paced and dynamic business based in Ipswich. The role involves dashboard preparation for visual performance data and the business is looking to bring on a Microsoft specialist who uses tools including: SSRS, SSIS, Tableau. T-SQL.