Three people in hospital after crash
Three people have been taken to hospital following a collision along a Suffolk road this morning.A green Volvo V40, a turquoise Toyota Carina and a blue Fiat Punto were involved in the incident, which happened along the A134 at Ingham, near Bury St Edmunds, at just after 7am.
Three people have been taken to hospital following a collision along a Suffolk road this morning.
A green Volvo V40, a turquoise Toyota Carina and a blue Fiat Punto were involved in the incident, which happened along the A134 at Ingham, near Bury St Edmunds, at just after 7am.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident, along New Road, to reports of people being trapped in their vehicles.
All three drivers were taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury, with serious but not life threatening injuries, including broken bones and abdominal wounds.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the road was closed in both directions - with diversions in place - for nearly two hours while the scene of the accident was cleared. It was fully reopened at just before 8.45am.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners