Three teenagers arrested after man stabbed in car park
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been arrested after a man was stabbed while sitting in his car in Haverhill.
The assault happened at around 7.20pm yesterday evening, Sunday March 24, in a car park next to Lidl in Ehringhausen Way.
According to a police spokesman, the 18-year-old victim was stabbed a number of times in his upper arm and leg while sitting in a parked car.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment for his injuries but has since been discharged.
Three teenage boys from Haverhill - aged 17, 15 and 13, were arrested - on suspicion of assault causing grievous bodily harm around 45 minutes after the incident happened.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre where they remain for questioning.
Witnesses or anyone with information that could assist officers in the investigation are asked to contact West CID at Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 16731/19.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health