Tickets are now on sale for Archant’s Concert of Carols
Christmas is almost here – and nothing brings the festive season to life more than the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star carol service.
The fifth seasonal Concert of Carols will be held at Ipswich’s civic church – St Mary-Le-Tower – the Reverend Canon Charles Jenkin and his team hosting the event at the church.
This year’s service starts at 7pm on Tuesday, December 16, and tickets are now on sale from our office in Lower Brook Street, Ipswich.
They cost £2 per person and the money raised will be split between two local charities.
EADT and Star editor Terry Hunt said: “Our Concert of Carols has always been at the heart of the town’s festive celebrations, and I am delighted that we will be once again in Ipswich’s historic civic church. The service has always been a clear signal to the town that Christmas is almost with us, and I’m looking forward to seeing many of our readers at the church.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Proceeds will go to Suffolk Family Carers, to continue our support of their Family Carers bus, which is reaching family carers in rural and isolated locations across Suffolk, and also Surviving Winter 2014, which is run in association with the Suffolk Community Foundation and Age UK Suffolk.
“It donates money to ensure the most vulnerable people in our communities stay safe and warm.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 8 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
The singing will be led by one of the finest church choirs in the country – and there will also be many favourite carols for you to join in with.
Tickets are on general sale from our office at 30 Lower Brook Street or by post. Tickets can be ordered by sending a cheque payable to Archant Regional Limited to: Crystal Barber, Star Carols, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN. Please include your postal address with your cheque.