Tigers stitch up Bournemouth
THE Art And Stitch Fen Tigers certainly did not disappoint their supporters as they roared to another 3 points at West Row on Sunday afternoon against Bournemouth.
THE Art And Stitch Fen Tigers certainly did not disappoint their supporters as they roared to another 3 points at West Row on Sunday against Bournemouth.
The Art And Stitch Fen Tigers certainly did not disappoint their supporters as they roared to another 3 points at West Row on Sunday afternoon against Bournemouth.
The Fen fans who had watched England suffer a miserable exit in the World Cup certainly were cheered up as they were served up a terrific match by the two sides with the Fen Tigers pulling clear in the last few heats to collect all the points on offer.
For the home side reserve Ollie Rayson produced one of his best displays of the season storming to a terrific haul of paid 15 points and with No.1 Jerran Hart and Joe Jacobs only dropping 3 points between them backed up by another solid display by skipper Barrie Evans it certainly looks good for John Adams team.
You may also want to watch:
Adams said “ That was a great match which everyone seemed to enjoy and all the riders from both teams got stuck in and treated the fans to a really good speedway meeting, I would like to thank all the Trackstaff that got the meeting on for us in very hot conditions and are so invaluble to our club and also to Joe Evans who produced such a good racing strip in almost impossible conditions with searing heat and managed to keep the dust down to a bare minimum.”
The Fen Tigers are next in action this coming Sunday versus the Isle of Wight at West Row when another 3 points are are on offer as they continue their league title assault.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Mildenhall have confirmed that they will be at Bournemouth now in a double header match on August 22nd down on the south coast. Club owner Ray Mascall was due to meet prospective buyers this week as he looks to sell the club due to personal reasons and he hopes there will be some positive news in the coming couple of weeks on that front so at the moment it is business as usual for Mildenhall.
Scorers: Mildenall 53 – Jerran Hart 14 Ollie Rayson 13 + 2 Barrie Evans 9 + 2 Joe Jacobs 9 + 1 Luke Priest 5 + 1 Matt Wright 2 Nick Laurence 1
Bournemouth 37 – Kyle Hughes 12 Kyle Howarth 9 Mark Baseby 6 Dan Halsey 4 Aaron Baseby 3 + 2 John Resch 3 +1 Karl Mason 0