Toaster sparks fire at sheltered housing

FIREFIGHTERS were called to sheltered housing in Felixstowe today after a toaster caught fire.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to sheltered housing in Felixstowe today after a toaster caught fire.

The incident happened at a flat at Margery Girling House, in Gosford Way, at around 12.30pm.

Two fire crews from the town ventilated the building after the flames had gone out before they arrived.

They left ten minutes later. No one was injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus