Suffolk tweets which caught our eye - have we included yours?
- Credit: SIMON PAGE
From a pretty beach hut to Suffolk’s hottest destination in Summer 2018 - take a look at our top five.
An exciting tweet was posted by the Ipswich regent this week as they revealed their panto cast.
The venue will be putting on Snow White and the seven dwarfs on December 14 until January 2.
The cast includes Prince Matt Pagan, Wicked Queen Natasha Hamilton, Henchman Stevi Ritchie and many other big names. This tweet was retweeted 26 times and got 65 likes.
The Met Office revealed in a tweet this week that the top temperature of Summer 2018 was recorded in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
On July 27 Felsham, a village in Mid Suffolk, reached a whopping 35.6C (96.08 F).
This tweet gained 21 retweets and 55 likes.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 10 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
This week we have been reporting on a beach hut which costs more than some houses.
The pretty Southwold beach hut is currently for sale for £150,000 - you can read the story here.
Fitting in with this topic Twitter user Sophia Myles posted a pretty picture of some beach huts in the town. This got 60 likes and two retweets.
Our top tweet on the Ipswich Star this week was our piece on the sad news that Olive Boar had passed away.
Olive Boar was Britain’s oldest person, aged 113 years-old, and was from Ipswich.
This was retweeted ten times and liked 19.
Finally, a tweet from the Suffolk Fire & Rescue service has made it into our round-up.
They had a night of congratulating staff members who had made an outstanding contribution and handing out medals to those who had been in the business for 20 years. This great post was retweeted seven times and liked 22.