Mini diggers, trailers and power tools stolen during business burglary
- Credit: Archant
Landscaping and tree surgery equipment were among items stolen during a burglary earlier this week in Tostock.
At some point between 10pm on Tuesday, June 30, and 6.30am on Wednesday, July 1, offender/s forced entry into the business premises of Ticehurst Gravels in Old Woolpit Road.
The offender/s then forced entry into containers on the site from which a large amount of landscaping and tree surgery equipment was stolen. This equipment included plant vehicles such as mini diggers and trailers and a variety of power tools.
The equipment stolen belonged to two other companies. Some of the equipment was branded with the Country Life Landscapes logo.
Police have released a detailed list of some of the larger items taken:
You may also want to watch:
Brian James cargo tipper trailer with high caged sides (with County Life Landscapes logo on the side)
Brian James cargo shifter caged trailer (with County Life Landscapes logo on the side)
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 10 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
Timberwolf Chipper TW150DHB 2006
Hitachi Zaxis 17u-2 mini-digger 2007
Hitachi 2.7T Excavator, 2014
Those with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference number: 37/36734/20 or email Benjamin.Alder@suffolk.pnn.police.uk.