Bringing tourism together networking event at St Edmundsbury Cathedral, in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Bury St Edmunds and Beyond are holding their first “Bringing Tourism Together” networking event at St Edmundsbury Cathedral, in Bury St Edmunds, on Thursday, April 5.
It is taking place from 6.15pm to 7.45pm and those attending can hear more about the Cathedral’s history and plans for the future as well as getting an all-important chance to network with fellow tourism-related businesses in the town.
Those attending will also have an update from Bury St Edmunds and Beyond and some tips on how to make the most from your membership of Bury Improvement District (BID) ... and all taking place in the Cathedral nave.
There will be a cold sandwich buffet provided.
To attend this free event you must register before Tuesday, March 27, at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bury-st-edmunds-and-beyond-bringing-tourism-together-networking-event-tickets-42193330387?aff=membereshot
You may also want to watch:
This event is only open to members of the BID.
- 1 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery