Traffic hit after lorry overturns on A14 slip road
A LORRY has overturned in Ipswich causing traffic disruptions.
AN overturned lorry caused traffic disruption near Ipswich at lunchtime.
The incident happened at about 12.07pm on a roundabout on Bury Road near the A14 slip road.
The articulated lorry was thought to be heading onto the A14 towards Bury St Edmunds, on the Whitehouse Industrial estate, outside Asda.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the accident caused traffic problems in the area, but it is currently being cleaned up.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance crews were called to the scene but there were no injuries.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 9 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 10 Plans for Scandinavian-inspired holiday chalets in Suffolk