Man airlifted to hospital after crash on country road
A man has been airlifted to hospital following a crash on the A1120 near Stowupland.
Police, fire and ambulance crews were all called to the crash in Bell's Lane, near to the junction with Church Road, shortly before 6.50am Thursday.
The crash involved a car and a van.
Two fire crews helped to cut one man out of their vehicle before he was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The road was shut in both directions between Church Road and the A140, but reopened shortly after 12.15pm.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship