Northbound A12 reopens after two-car crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A stretch of the A12 has been reopened by police after a two-car crash that saw one woman sustain a neck injury.
Police were called to the scene of the crash on the northbound carriageway at Saxmundham shortly before 4.15pm Tuesday, August 10.
Ambulance and fire crews were also called to the crash, which involved an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Speciale and a Ford EcoSport.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said one person involved, a woman in her 60s, suffered a neck injury.
He added the injury is not believed to be serious or life-threatening.
Rendham Road and Brook Farm Road were closed while police were on scene, with access to the A12 blocked.
All roads have now fully reopened.
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour