Police block stretch of A12 after car flips onto side
- Credit: James Harvey
Police set up a rolling road block on the A12 near Woodbridge following a single-vehicle collision on the afternoon of Christmas Eve.
The crash happened on the northbound carriageway of the road at Wickham Market at about 3.30pm.
Police set up a rolling road block while emergency services attended the scene.
A constabulary spokeswoman said a blue Vauxhall Corsa had rolled onto its side in the inside lane of the carriageway.
The ambulance service and fire service were also called to the scene.
The road was cleared by 4.15pm.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift