Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- Credit: Highways England
Four-mile queues remain on the northbound carriageway of the A12 after a lorry overturned during a crash.
The crash happened on the exit ramp at junction 25 for Marks Tey, by the roundabout for the A120, around 5am this morning.
Police, ambulance and fire crews were all called to the scene.
The exit slip was closed throughout the morning, while one lane of the A12 was also closed near the scene.
The eastbound A120 was later closed between Braintree and Marks Tey for more than an hour.
Recovery crews had righted the lorry by 11am, before reopening all of the roads around 11.15am.
Heavy traffic remains on the northbound A12 as far as Kelvedon, however.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 8 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said one person was transported to Colchester General Hospital for further assessment and treatment.