Busy Suffolk road closed as fire service called to crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A busy road near Sudbury has been closed after a two vehicle crash.
The incident took place shortly before 7.30am today on the A134 in Newton, near the Suffolk town.
Three fire crews have been called to the scene following the crash, two from Sudbury and one from Long Melford.
Suffolk police are on scene and have closed the road while the incident is dealt with.
Paramedics were called to the scene and are reporting that one person is reporting chest pain.
Due to the road being closed in both directions, motorists are advised to avoid the area or allow more time for their journeys.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car