Two-car crash causes delays on A14 at Copdock
- Credit: Highways England
A two-car crash between a Hyundai and an Isuzu is causing delays on the A14 at Copdock .
Suffolk police were called to the incident shortly before 1pm today and arrived to find two cars had collided at the bottom of the slip road onto the eastbound carriageway of the A14.
The crash involved a Isuzu D Max and a Hyundai i20.
The ambulance service are on the scene but there are not believed to be any serious injuries.
Recovery has also arrived, however the cars remain on the road and there are still delays.
You may also want to watch:
The crash is causing delays on the A14 as well as on the Copdock roundabout.
- 1 Covid rule breaker travelled from Colchester to Norwich to deliver birthday present
- 2 Coronavirus infection rates drop in every district
- 3 A140 closed after lorry jackknifes in snow
- 4 Winter wonderland - 21 of today's best snow photos from Suffolk and north Essex
- 5 Matchday Recap: Blues claim three points from scrappy affair
- 6 Body found in search for missing man
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 8 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 9 Ipswich Town turn down League One rivals' Donacien bid
- 10 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Suffolk?