A14 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Google Maps
The westbound A14 has reopened after police, fire and ambulance crews responded to a three-vehicle crash.
Police were called to the scene of the collision on the westbound carriageway at Beyton shortly after 4.22pm.
The crash involved two cars and a van. One of the cars crashed into the central reservation.
Four fire crews were also called to the scene alongside the East of England Ambulance Service.
One lane was closed by police but it has since reopened.
The extent of any injuries have not been confirmed.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day