Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- Credit: Google Maps
A slip road off the A14 at Needham Market has been closed by police after a serious collision.
The westbound exit at junction 51, which leads to the A140 and B1078, has been shut.
Officers from Suffolk police and the Norfolk & Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team are at the scene.
The conditions of the motorists involved in the collision are not known at this time.
Motorists have been advised to avoid the area and plan their journeys ahead.
You may also want to watch:
The AA traffic map is suggesting queues have begun to form on the westbound carriageway leading up to the slip road.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism