West Suffolk road reopens after car and trailer overturn
A road that was blocked by an overturned car and trailer just outside Bury St Edmunds has now reopened.
Police and the fire service were called to the B1106 to reports of a silver Skoda and a trailer on their side near to the Fornhams roundabouts at around 3.30pm this afternoon.
They arrived to find the road completely blocked by the crash.
A police spokesman said no-one had been hurt in the incident.
Police left the scene shortly after 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The AA Traffic Map shows a small amount of traffic building up in the area.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 10 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship