Trains running 20 minutes late
Commuters are tonight experiencing delays on trains running between Ipswich and Stowmarket.
COMMUTERS today experienced delays on trains running between Ipswich and Stowmarket.
Trains were delayed by up to 35 minutes due to signal problems in the Needham Market area.
The hold-ups started yesterday afternoon and though normal service resumed at around 7.30pm,
signalling errors again caused more problems shortly afterwards, leading to further delays of around 30 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
The disruption is expected to continue until around 10pm.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich