Travel: A1141 closed in both directions - diversion via Little Waldingfield in place
- Credit: Archant
Travel: The A1141 in Brent Eleigh is closed in both directions this morning due to fallen power cables and emergency repairs.
Delays have been reported since 5:50am between Milden Road and the B1115 junction.
A diversion is in operation on the B1115 via Little Waldingfield and the B1071.
Steeple Lane in St Lawrence is also closed in both directions, due to investigation work following an accident in the early hours of this morning.
The closure is between the St Lawrence Hill junction and the Stansgate Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
One fatality was confirmed when a car left the road and collided with a house at 2:57am. Police and firefighters attended the scene.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Woman's body found in village home
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 6 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 10 Rapist subjected two children to 'unimaginable ordeal' over five years