Travel: A14 lane reopens after crash
Traffic was held up this morning after a car collided with the central reservation of the A14.
The crash happened at around 6.30am on the westbound carriageway, between junction 59 for Trimley St Martin and junction 58, the Seven Hills roundabout.
One lane was blocked for recovery work and motorists faced delays as rush hour approached.
The driver suffered only minor injuries and the scene was cleared for traffic to return to normal by 7.30am.
Elsewhere, Suffolk’s roads are otherwise clear of major problems and there are no reported alterations on the county’s rail network.
You may also want to watch:
Check this website for updates or call the news desk on 01473 324788 if you’re stuck in a jam.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms