Travel: A145 near Beccles reopens
A ROAD in north Suffolk has now reopened after it was sealed off earlier when power lines came down
The A145 near Beccles was closed off in both directions around 8am, near its junction with Alexandra Road.
Elsewhere there are no major problems reported, either on the roads or railways.
There was a fire overnight at Colchester railway station, but National Express East Anglia are not reporting any delays as a result.
The weather today is forecast to be more cloudy than we’ve been used to of late. But it will remain dry with some sunny spells. Temperatures will peak at 18c.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence