Travel: Level crossing issue causes delays for rail users
A PROBLEM at a level crossing has left a number of trains delayed.
Services running between Norwich and London Liverpool Street are currently running up to 11 minutes late.
The details of the problem at the crossing are not yet known.
An earlier service between London and Norwich was delayed at Shenfield due to disruptive passengers.
Motorists travelling on the A12 at Ipswich between the Belstead and Copdock Interchanges are advised to expect delays in the area, as the northbound carriageway is experiencing heavy traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, weather conditions are set to brighten up through the course of the day, after a cloudy and damp morning.
Top temperatures will reach 15C.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo