Travel: Road closures and rail delays cause disruption
TRAVEL: Motorists have again been advised to drive with care as temperatures drop and surfaces become increasingly tricky to negotiate.
A collision closed a stretch of the A140 following a collision involving two lorries and a car.
The crash happened at around 2.20pm near the Chilli Farm, Mendlesham.
Collisions also blocked the eastbound carriageway of the A14 at the Orwell Bridge and the westbound carriageway at Trimley St Martin.A lane of the A12 at Bucklesham was also closed because of snow.
An earlier accident partially blocked the eastbound A14 at Trimley St Martin.
You may also want to watch:
And operation stack was temporarily launched at Felixstowe Port but has since been lifted.
Rail passengers face widespread disruption with revised services operating on National Express trains.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road