Travel: Slow traffic on westbound A14 near Kentford after two-vehicle shunt
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Part of the A14 has been blocked after a crash this morning.
It happened on the westbound carriageway between the junctions for the A11 and the B1506 near Kentford.
The outside lane is blocked after the incident, which involved two vehicles and happened around 7.35am.
Police said they didn’t believe anyone had sustained serious injuries in the collision which was described as a “shunt”.
There is also a single-vehicle accident further back on the same carriageway near Risby.
You may also want to watch:
This incident required fire crews from Bury St Edmunds to remove the roof from the vehicle, which was on a grass verge.
One person was trapped inside and once released was left in the care of the ambulance service.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?