Travel: Train delays in the Ipswich area
SIGNALLING problems in the Ipswich area are causing delays to train services
National Express East Anglia say all services via Woodbridge are facing being held up for up to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile in Essex, Notley Road, Braintree, is blocked at its junction with Kenworthy Road, because of a two-vehicle accident.
If you spot a hold up on the region’s roads or railways, let us know by calling 01473 324730 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temperatures are expected to peak at 12 degrees today as the region enjoys a fine and dry Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!