Travel: Trouble free morning on roads and rail
Morning traffic has so far been free of major hold-ups, with all the county’s main roads staying clear of disruption.
A road closure remains in place along Upper Orwell Street, in Ipswich, following a fire at St Michael’s Church earlier in the week.
Ongoing roadworks may cause delays elsewhere but no major traffic incidents have been reported.
Rail users also face no major timetable alterations this morning.
Motorists travelling through Essex on the A12 will face some delays however, after several vehicles collided at the Brentwood Bypass.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the southbound carriageway is blocked between junctions 12 and 11 M25, causing congestion as far as junction 13 for Ingatestone.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash