Travel: Two trains cancelled due to bridge problem
TWO trains were cancelled this morning due to a problem involving a river bridge.
National Express East Anglia reported that the two services set to depart at 6.11am and 6.42am – both running between Lowestoft and Ipswich – were cancelled.
The 7.49am train between Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street has also been cancelled due to signalling problems.
The signalling issues are continuing to cause delays on the Norwich to London Liverpool Street line.
Meanwhile, motorists can expect a pleasant journey this morning, with no reported incidents on the roads.
You may also want to watch:
Residents across the county awoke to clear blue skies this morning, with the sun set to shine on the streets of Suffolk.
Forecasters have predicted a clear and dry day with bright and sunny intervals.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
Top temperatures will reach 14C, with a slight wind sweeping in from the south west.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
A regular forecast is also available through fax or e-mail for details call 01603 507605.