Travel update: A12 closed in north-east Suffolk
THE A12 is currently closed in both directions after a lorry jackknifted
The carriageway was still closed around noon for recovery of the lorry.
Rail commuters have been facing more disruption today as the cold snap continues to bite.
National Express East Anglia still have a reduced timetable to cope with the conditions.
Services between Ipswich and Felixstowe are up and running again. Problems with lineside equipment at Derby Road meant a bus replacement service was in operation this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The wintry weather is predicted to continue today, with the risk of patchy snow, possibly turning to sleet later. Temperatures will peak at just two degrees.
On Thursday it is likely to be cloudy, with the odd light flurry of snow and a maximum temperature of one degree.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.