Travel update: Broken down lorry blocks one lane of A14
A BROKEN down lorry is causing minor disruptions and queuing traffic on the A14 at the Orwell Bridge.
The lorry has come to a halt on the westbound carriageway between the Nacton and Wherstead Interchanges.
One lane is currently blocked.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said he was not aware of any other major issues on the county’s roads.
On the rail lines, passengers can expect a pleasant journey, with no delays or issues reported.
You may also want to watch:
Today’s weather conditions are likely to start of cloudy and breezy, with the sun expected to peek through the clouds later in the day in parts of Suffolk.
Drier and brighter intervals are expected and temperatures will feel mild where the sun does come out.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 7 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
- 10 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager