TRAVEL UPDATE: Long delays on A140
LONG tailbacks are being reported in north Suffolk following a three-vehicle accident.
Two women were taken to hospital following the incident on the A140 at Stuston near Diss, shortly after 3.30pm.
The accident, which involved a red Ford Transit, a silver Vauxhall Corsa and a white lorry, partially blocked the southbound carriageway.
There are no other major incidents reported on the region’s roads or railways this evening.
The weather tonight will be slightly cloudy, but mostly dry, with clear intervals. But temperatures will hover around freezing.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow strong winds and heavy rain will hit the region, with temperatures peaking at 11 degrees.
For more weather details, or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 8 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia