Travel update: Traffic light failure at A14 junction
MOTORISTS and rail passengers will face a relatively stress-free journey this morning, with no reported delays in the county.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said all major routes are clear to traffic, with no reported accidents on the roads.
A traffic light failure at the Copdock interchange at around 7.20am could cause some disruption to traffic during the rush hour.
The failure happened at the lights, in both directions, at junction 55 of the A14, where it meets the A12.
Motorists are advised to take extra care.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile train operator National Express East Anglia are reporting no serious hold-ups on the main line into London Liverpool Street.
The drizzly start to today is expected to continue, according to forecasters from WeatherQuest in Norwich.
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
It will stay mostly cloudy with the chance of occasional light showers.
Temperatures will reach highs of 6C.
Overnight the mercury will drop to around 3C, with the cloud staying put. There is the chance of light showers in some parts, but it will stay mostly dry.
And it will be much of the same over the weekend with cloudy skies and patchy rain.
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute. We can also provide a regular forecast sent by fax or e-mail for details phone us on 01603 507605