Tribute to death crash motorcyclist
THE family of a motorcyclist who was killed in a crash on the A143 at Stanton, have paid tribute to the young rider.
Kieron Bell, 34, died when his black and silver Suzuki motorbike was in collision with a silver Vauxhall Zafira at the junction with Hepworth Road around 6.50pm on Thursday, July 15.
Mr Bell of Braithwaite Close in Norwich was declared dead at the scene.
His parents Ann and Terry Bell, today said: “He will be sadly missed by his family and friends in Suffolk; his Irish family in Youghal, County Cork; and friends in Norfolk.”
Kieron’s family has asked any donations in his memory are made to the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices Treehouse Appeal.
You may also want to watch:
His girlfriend Paula said: “It doesn’t seem real, I will never forget the time we shared together, especially as we both knew we had finally found the one.
“You will always be in my heart and thoughts. God bless you.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
A celebration of Kieron’s life will be held at the Ipswich Crematorium on Friday, July 30 at 12.30pm in the West Chapel.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the crash or anyone who saw the motorbike travelling between Bury St Edmunds and Stanton.
Anyone with information can call Pc Danny Ormes at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.