Tribute to 'wonderful dad' killed in crash
A 25-YEAR-OLD man has died following a serious road crash in Stowmarket.
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 25-year-old man who died following a serious road crash in Stowmarket.
Kurt Meadlarklan, from Stowupland, had been injured in the two vehicle accident in Kittiewake Court, on Friday night.
Police confirmed this afternoon that he had since died. It brings the death toll on Suffolk's roads this weekend to three, following the deaths of two US airmen in an accident on the A1101 at Icklingham on Saturday night.
Mr Meadlarklan had been riding a Honda motorcycle that was in collision with a Rover car at around 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Last night, his family said in a statement: “He was a wonderful daddy to Matilda and Noah, a loving partner, a wonderful son and brother and caring grandson.
“Best mate to many, he lived life to the full and loved the feeling of being free on his bike. He will be remembered with much love and affection, he left a mark on everyone he met. He gave us many things in life, gifts great and small but most of all he gave us love, the greatest gift of all.”
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 8 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 9 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call PC Fossey at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.