Trio arrested over murder inquiry
THREE men have today been arrested on suspicion of murdering Patrick Baker in Sudbury last weekend.
A 30-year-old man from Great Cornard, a 33-year-old man from Sudbury and a 38-year-old man from Sudbury, have been taken into police custody and will be questioned by detectives.
Police launched a murder probe following further analysis of Mr Baker’s injuries and medical background after initiailly treating his death as unexplained.
The 45-year-old unemployed man’s body was found in his flat in Blackfriars, Sudbury on Saturday morning following concerns for his welfare by a neighbour.
Residents have told police of how they heard a “commotion” coming from his home address.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about Mr Baker’s death should contact the Suffolk and Norfolk Major Investigation Team on 01473 613500, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm