Trust Credo for financial help
- Credit: supplied
Put trust in Credo Asset Finance when it comes to finance, says managing director Simon Gray.
Many individuals and small businesses will have only just filed tax returns but now thoughts turn to the end of the tax year at the end of March.
Businesses, big or small, may want to invest in a new van or machinery in the next couple of months but are putting it off due to the impact of VAT. We have the ability to offer VAT deferrals on finance so you can buy what you need for your business now and account for the VAT in the next tax year. This enables your business to grow at a pace which you suits you and your customers, and keeps the tax man happy! It’s just one area where we help businesses – we can also offer structured and seasonal payments to help businesses’s cash flow, making repayments when it suits you, not the finance company.
Perhaps you are a new business that needs finance but is unable to buy what you need as you have no accounts and your bank won’t listen? This is an ideal time to talk to an independent broker to see what offers there are or if your current offer is the right one.
Credo means ‘trust’ in Latin and we are proud of our high levels of repeat business. As we are impartial you know you’re getting the best deal for YOU and not the person giving it! It is important that you get good advice and are happy with the deal you get. We keep our customers up to date with the best deals and are keen to see local businesses grow.
You may also want to watch:
Credo Asset Finance is 10 years old on Tuesday, growing year on year but still based in the local community and helping local people. Celebrate with us by following us on Twitter (@CredoFinance) and Facebook to see what events we have planned. On the 10 theme we intend to raise £10,000 for CLIC Sargent, a wonderful cancer charity for young people and cover 10,000km in the year with planned events. It is a big task the Credo team is very happy to undertake, but we need the support of others to help us achieve our goal. Please visit our website at www.credoassetfinance.com for more details or our Just Giving page – www.justgiving.com/teamcredo – to donate as little as £1.
Credo Asset Finance is at 85 Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7 0HF. Phone 01603 703180, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.credoassetfinance.com
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 6 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
Sponsored by Credo Asset Finance.