Tudor Eastertide event to be held at Kentwell Hall, Long Melford
More than 70 costumed Tudors will go about their daily life as if it were 1594 at an Easter recreation event at a grand west Suffolk stately home.
Kentwell Hall, in Long Melford, will host its Eastertide event from March 30 to April 2, with a range of activities for all the family to enjoy.
There will be egg painting and Easter-themed crafts as well as the ‘Impossible Easter Quiz’, with a chance to win a big chocolate egg.
Visitors can also search for the giant eggs hidden around the grounds of the estate and crack the code to win a prize.
There is also the opportunity to dress up in the Easter-themed living portrait booth.
You may also want to watch:
The newborn lambs will also be in the stables for everyone to enjoy and the house, gardens, rare breeds farm, story book adventure trail and heffalump hunt will all be open.
For more information, visit www.kentwell.co.uk
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain