Two men disappear from Suffolk prison
TWO men absconded from a Suffolk open prison last night , police have confirmed.Raymond Maxwell, 40, disappeared from Hollesley Bay, near Woodbridge, with 30-year-old Shane Probert at around 11.35pm.
TWO more men have absconded from a Suffolk open prison, police have confirmed.
Raymond Maxwell, 40, disappeared from Hollesley Bay, near Woodbridge, with 30-year-old Shane Probert at around 11.35pm on Thursday.
Maxwell was serving six years for robbery and possession of a firearm with intent, while Probert was serving one year and nine months for handling stolen goods.
Police are advising anyone spotting the prisoners not to approach them but to alert officers immediately using 999.
You may also want to watch:
Maxwell is described as white, 6ft tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes. He has connections to the Dagenham area of Essex.
Probert is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, with blond hair and blue eyes and has connections to Laindon, in Essex.
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
Anyone who may have seen them, or who may have information about where they are now, should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.